Daily Dose – Social Media Tip of the Day – Use Pinterest in your marketing plan
Yesterday’s post introduced you to the fastest growing social networking site, Pinterest.
Now that you’ve checked it out, requested an invite and signed up, I will share just a few ways you can use Pinterest to promote your business or nonprofit.
2) Nonprofits can share compelling photos that highlight their mission – pictures of the environment, animals, nature, children, families, community, education.
3) Businesses can share interesting photos of their office, workspace, storefront, and the work that they are doing. Architects can post photos of their work and work they admire, vacation travel agents can post photos of great getaways and travel packages, real estate agents can post photos of houses, writers can post photos of books they want to read – the possibilities are endless!
4) As with all social media, if you are primarily using Pinterest for self-promotion you will not gain followers and no one will pay attention. Constant self-promotion leaves a bad taste in people’s mouths. Be authentic, be interesting, be genuine and be creative!
Tomorrow’s Daily Dose will explain why you need to check out Google+.
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!