Want to get more engagement (Likes, shares, comments) on your Facebook page?
Zarrella, a “Social Media Scientist” and online influencer, compiled information from 1.3 million posts from the “top 10,000 pages” on Facebook, in order to find out things like:
- When is the best time to post?
- How long should posts be ideally?
- What type of post gets the most engagement?
Here’s some of the interesting things that he found:
- Posts published on Saturdays and Sundays get more Likes than those posted during the week.
- Posting later in the day (Eastern Time!) gets you more Likes and Shares.
- Short posts get more Likes and longer posts get more Shares.
- Photos get more engagement than News Links (the lowest), video or just text.
The full infographic is here: