Here are the slides from Tuesday’s webinar: Pinning for Good – How Nonprofits Can Use Pinterest to Raise Money, Create Awareness and Do Good from NonprofitWebinars.com
Description: In this free webinar you will learn how to use Pinterest to promote your cause, to gain a dedicated following and to raise more money.
Topics to be covered include: Why your nonprofit needs to get on Pinterest, now; the difference between a personal profile and a Company profile; examples of nonprofits are kicking butt on Pinterest and why; the nuts and bolts of viral pinning; the qualities of a highly re-pinnable image; ways to integrate your efforts with your other social media platforms.
- Top 3 reasons why your nonprofit needs to be on Pinterest now
- How to link Pinterest with existing social media accounts and your website
- Best practices and concrete examples from nonprofits who are killing it on Pinterest
- A list of 102 Things to Pin on Pinterest
- Using Pinterest Secret Boards for collaboration
Please leave your questions in comments or email me directly and I will get to them!
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!