Here are the slides from Tuesday’s webinar: Pinning for Good – How Nonprofits Can Use Pinterest to Raise Money, Create Awareness and Do Good from NonprofitWebinars.com
Description: In this free webinar you will learn how to use Pinterest to promote your cause, to gain a dedicated following and to raise more money.
Topics to be covered include: Why your nonprofit needs to get on Pinterest, now; the difference between a personal profile and a Company profile; examples of nonprofits are kicking butt on Pinterest and why; the nuts and bolts of viral pinning; the qualities of a highly re-pinnable image; ways to integrate your efforts with your other social media platforms.
- Top 3 reasons why your nonprofit needs to be on Pinterest now
- How to link Pinterest with existing social media accounts and your website
- Best practices and concrete examples from nonprofits who are killing it on Pinterest
- A list of 102 Things to Pin on Pinterest
- Using Pinterest Secret Boards for collaboration
Please leave your questions in comments or email me directly and I will get to them!
Free chapter download!
Sign up and get a free copy of the first chapter of my new book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits.
When you sign up, you will also receive my free weekly bulletin with tips, tricks, and advice for savvy nonprofits on how to kick butt at online marketing and fundraising.
See you in your inbox! Enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think!