Are you sick of trying to persuade social media naysayers that the tools can actually accomplish some good in the world?
Show them this great infographic by Bluehost.
Did you know that Americans are actually very generous?
- 83% of us want brands to support causes.
- 41% have bought a product because it was associated with a cause! That’s awesome!
The infographic lists examples of social media campaigns for charity that “went viral”:
- Random Acts
- Malaria No More
- It Gets Better
- Hoshyar Founadtion
- Water Is Life
It also features the ways that celebrities are using social media to advance social causes.
Do you have examples of social media being used for social good? How is your nonprofit using these tools to accomplish your mission?
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!