Do you feel that your nonprofit is spinning its wheels when it comes to communicating with supporters and potential donors?
Do you feel overwhelmed by all of the tools available–from Facebook to YouTube to mobile messaging to blogging?
Are you using social media at your organization right now but not seeing any tangible results?
In today’s increasingly competitive landscape for donors’ attention and support, getting people to notice and to hear your nonprofit’s message can seem impossible.
This workshop will help.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Presented by: Julia Campbell
Fee: $109* (full-day, lunch is included)
Over the course of a full day, we will:
- Create a useable Communications Strategy and actionable Timeline to focus your message and prioritize your tasks;
- Draft an Editorial Calendar with a month’s worth of content you can tailor to your nonprofit;
- Review the metrics that matter and create a Measurement Spreadsheet to ensure that you are consistently working towards your goals;
- Learn how digital and visual storytelling tactics such as photos, videos, and infographics can help your nonprofit cut through the clutter;
- Answer your questions about using paid advertising on social media;
- Explore low-cost and free graphic design and video-sharing tools you can start using today.
You will leave the session with a Communications Strategy and Timeline, a draft of an Editorial Calendar for content creation and promotion, and multiple real-world examples from nonprofits kicking butt in their communications and marketing.
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!