Storytelling Summer School is in session! Haven’t signed up yet? Not to worry! Sign up here and you will get access to all previous and future lessons.
In this week’s lesson, I walk you through the topics and ideas to enter into your Digital Storytelling Calendar.
Here are just 5 benefits of using a formal, filled out Digital Storytelling Calendar for your nonprofit:
1) It will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks, especially when you have important, time sensitive campaigns like online fundraisers, event promotions, and awareness campaigns.
2) You will be able to see where you can re-use and re-purpose your best content and stories!
This means when you upload a great story to your website, you can plan on sending out an email snippet, social media posts, and more.
3) With a fully laid out Digital Storytelling Calendar, you will be able to ensure that you are not repeating the same exact post or type of content in a row.
4) I guarantee that filling out the Digital Storytelling Calendar will help get your creative juices flowing and keep the ideas coming!
5) It will make you less stressed and less organized to have a plan laid out for your content, your posts, your emails, and everything that you need to create, curate, or share online.
Let me know what you think!
[FREE Master Class] How to Launch a FABULOUS #GivingTuesday Campaign with Less Work and More Impact
During this FREE 60-minute Master Class, you'll learn:
- The reasons that so many #GivingTuesday campaigns fall flat, and solutions to ensure that you don’t make the same mistakes;
- The 3 essential steps to take to ensure that you launch a campaign that will slay your goals and energize your supporters;
- How to narrow your focus and reach the right supporters with the right message and the right time;
- The proven method that my clients have used to secure buy-in from staff and supervisors who may be skeptical about online fundraising and giving days;
- A clear process to prioritize your ideas and turn them into actionable tasks.
You do NOT want to miss this LIVE training! Sign up and secure your spot.