Social Media Day is almost here, and you should be just as I excited as I am!
Here are just 5 reasons:
1) Social media has completely revolutionized communications. It’s not a fad, or a trend, or even a marketing tactic – social media and all that comes with it, the good, the bad, and the ugly, have utterly changed the ways in which people get information, search for news, and communicate with each other.
2) Social media isn’t just for young people anymore. Pew Internet reports that 65% of adults now use social networking sites – a nearly tenfold jump in the past decade.
3) You can do social – even Snapchat! I’m living proof!
4) When done strategically, social media is good for your business or nonprofit.
5) Probably the biggest reason you should be excited about Social Media Day on June 30 is that it’s the day of the North Shore Social Media Day Mastermind!
If you are interested in joining top social media experts for a small group, deep dive into all things social media, IN PERSON, then watch the video below for more information! To register, go to bit.ly/NSSMDay – you won’t regret it!