Do you feel that your nonprofit is spinning its wheels when it comes to communicating with supporters and potential donors?
Do you feel overwhelmed by all of the tools available–from Facebook to YouTube to mobile messaging to blogging?
Are you using social media at your organization right now but not seeing any tangible results?
In today’s increasingly competitive landscape for donors’ attention and support, getting people to notice and to hear your nonprofit’s message can seem impossible.
This workshop will help.
Strategic Communications for Nonprofits Workshop
Thursday, October 6, 2016
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Presented by: Julia Campbell
Fee: $109* (full-day, lunch is included)
Over the course of a full day, we will:
- Create a useable Communications Strategy and actionable Timeline to focus your message and prioritize your tasks;
- Draft an Editorial Calendar with a month’s worth of content you can tailor to your nonprofit;
- Review the metrics that matter and create a Measurement Spreadsheet to ensure that you are consistently working towards your goals;
- Learn how digital and visual storytelling tactics such as photos, videos, and infographics can help your nonprofit cut through the clutter;
- Answer your questions about using paid advertising on social media;
- Explore low-cost and free graphic design and video-sharing tools you can start using today.
You will leave the session with a Communications Strategy and Timeline, a draft of an Editorial Calendar for content creation and promotion, and multiple real-world examples from nonprofits kicking butt in their communications and marketing.