Here are just 5 benefits of using a formal, filled out Digital Storytelling Calendar for your nonprofit:
1) It will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks, especially when you have important, time sensitive campaigns like online fundraisers, event promotions, and awareness campaigns.
2) You will be able to see where you can re-use and re-purpose your best content and stories!
This means when you upload a great story to your website, you can plan on sending out an email snippet, social media posts, and more.
3) With a fully laid out Digital Storytelling Calendar, you will be able to ensure that you are not repeating the same exact post or type of content in a row.
4) I guarantee that filling out the Digital Storytelling Calendar will help get your creative juices flowing and keep the ideas coming!
5) It will make you less stressed and less organized to have a plan laid out for your content, your posts, your emails, and everything that you need to create, curate, or share online.
Let me know what you think!
What do successful online fundraising campaigns have in common?
They have speciﬁc, achievable goals.
There is a sense of urgency to participate – a matching gift, a deadline.
There is trust built up BEFORE the campaign launches.
There is infrastructure in place to promote the campaign.
Use this free Planner when planning your next online fundraising campaign!