The essential, step-by-step blueprint for taming the social media chaos, building a community of fans that rave about you, and getting your work day back on track.
Distilled into a simple system you can follow without overwhelm!
This 6-week training program is the result of my 20 years of nonprofit experience, including 10 years speaking to and consulting with nonprofits of all sizes. The cost is $347, which can be made in one payment or two. Fully refundable for 14 days – no risk guarantee!
What’s inside this course:
6 training modules taught LIVE on Zoom by Julia
Valued at $4,000
4 hours of on-demand video BONUS trainings
Valued at $2000
Weekly live Q&A sessions to answer all your burning questions
Valued at $2500
Action-packed workbooks practical assignments for each Module to keep you on track, progressing, and taking action
Valued at $3,000
Exclusive Facebook community for deeper support and peer guidance
Valued at $1,000
I know from first-hand experience that nonprofit marketers are both overwhelmed and excited by the sheer number of social media resources available to them.
You’ve undoubtedly consumed countless blog posts, YouTube videos, webinars– all in search of some nugget of information that will help you work smarter (not harder).
This course will help you make educated and informed decisions about your own social media work and the ways in which your organization can fit into and adapt to the constantly changing digital world, without losing your mind.
My goal is that by the end of our time together, you will feel the confidence and clarity that come with having an actionable social media strategy that you know will move you forward – not a 20-page unread document that sits collecting digital dust in a hard drive.
When you finish this course, and the accompanying activities, you will walk away with:
- Confidence in your knowledge of what will work—and what will not work—for your nonprofit on social media.
- The ability to focus your day and to prioritize social media tasks.
- A plan to consistently create, curate, and share compelling social media content that will resonate with your audience.
- A playbook for your specific nonprofit, which will provide you with specific ways to captivate your supporters and to build a real community.
This course was created to help nonprofit social media managers:
- Better understand and make sense of the social media landscape and emerging trends that affect nonprofits.
- Feel self-assured as to where to place their focus.
- Develop a consistent strategy rather than frantically posting the week before an event or fundraising campaign.
- Turn storytelling and social media engagement into action.
Do you need a step-by-step guide to creating digital storytelling campaigns?
You are in luck!
Sign up and get a free chapter of my new book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits. This book is designed to be a step-by-step how-to guide for small and mid-size nonprofits that want to learn how to set goals, measure results, and carry out amazingly successful digital storytelling campaigns!
When you sign up, you will also receive my free weekly bulletin with tips, tricks, and advice for savvy nonprofits on how to kick butt at online marketing and fundraising.