Social Media for Social Good Academy 2.0 is opening soon! Don’t miss out or lose your spot – get on the Early Interest List by clicking here.
If you have a campaign on GoFundMe Charity or are considering launching one, the Registration and Ticketing functionality is a great feature that can help you reach your campaign’s goals.
Important: You cannot add registration if a donation has already been made to your campaign.
To avoid this, please refrain from publishing your campaign before you finish configuring its settings.
Registration or ticketing is great for your campaign if you need to:
- Combine registration and fundraising into one smooth process
- Collect a participation fee
- Ask your supporters additional custom questions
- Organize supporters to participate in a live event
- Sell tickets, spots, or merchandise
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to set up the Registration and Ticketing functionality;
- How to optimize your registration and ticketing campaign by strategically pricing your tickets and getting creative with ticket types;
- How to take advantage of GoFundMe’s donation and sharing tools;
- How to leverage these tools to reach more of our network and drive more registrations.
Slides can be found by clicking here.
How to Build Your Nonprofit Email List Using Your Website & Social Media
Your email list is essentially the communicative lifeblood of your nonproﬁt.
Okay, that was a little dramatic, but seriously, your nonproﬁt needs a robust and plentiful email list to continue engaging your community and garnering support.
But how does your nonproﬁt go about building this active email list, you might ask?
Via your nonproﬁt’s website and social media proﬁles of course!
J Campbell Social Marketing has partnered with Elevation to bring you this free guide to building your nonprofit email list, using the tools that you already have!