What you absolutely need to know about my brand new online training program for nonprofits: Storytelling That Sticks:
1) We will be doing the work together each week, and I’ll review your homework myself!
2) You will get LIFETIME access to the course. This means you can take it again and again, if you so desire!
3) Right now I’m planning on opening the doors to enrollment in spring/summer 2021.
It’s the essential, step-by-step blueprint for taming the digital storytelling chaos, building a community of fans that rave about you, and getting your work day back on track.
Distilled into a simple system you can follow without overwhelm!
- 5 training modules taught LIVE each week by Julia, with manageable homework (the best part – during the live sessions, we start in on the homework together!)
- Weekly live Study Hall sessions, where we review the homework, share what we accomplished that week, and get all of your burning questions answered.
- Action-packed checklists, worksheets, and resource guides for each module to keep you on track, progressing, and taking action.
- 4 hours of on-demand video BONUS trainings.
- Exclusive Facebook community just for students, to give you deeper support and peer guidance.
- Lifetime access to the course and all updates. (Yep! I said LIFETIME.)
This is not a course where you download a bunch of videos and PDFs in one lump and muddle through with no guidance and no support! No way, no how!
In Storytelling That Sticks, I deliver one live training once per week. Each training is about an hour, but it’s not all passive listening. We start the homework for each week during the live session, to help you create momentum and keep you moving along.
In the weekly Study Hall sessions, we review the homework and go through questions, challenges, and any obstacles you may face along the way. These sessions are designed to help you stay focused and on track.
Each and every week you will have the opportunity to join me for a live training via Zoom, or you can watch the recording at your convenience. If you take longer to get through certain portions, no worries at all! You will have LIFETIME access to this content (and any future updates that I will assuredly make).
The syllabus gives you the complete live weekly training and Study Hall schedule. In addition, I’ll be sure to send you an email reminder each week to keep us on track.
Do you need a step-by-step guide to creating digital storytelling campaigns?
You are in luck!
Sign up and get a free chapter of my new book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits. This book is designed to be a step-by-step how-to guide for small and mid-size nonprofits that want to learn how to set goals, measure results, and carry out amazingly successful digital storytelling campaigns!
When you sign up, you will also receive my free weekly bulletin with tips, tricks, and advice for savvy nonprofits on how to kick butt at online marketing and fundraising.