How To Plan Your 2022 Social Media Marketing Calendar – LIVE TRAINING!
Your step-by-step roadmap to crush your nonprofit social media marketing goals in the New Year!
This class will be given LIVE on Zoom on Tuesday, November 23rd at 12 EST. Plan for 1.5-2 hours. You will get lifetime access to the recordings and the bonus materials when you purchase. Register here.
The last month of the year is here, and it’s the perfect time to evaluate what you accomplished this past year with your marketing.
Whether you had a firm plan and calendar this past year, or you are starting from scratch, it’s never too early to start planning for a successful new year.
There are thousands of others in the nonprofit sector, just like you, stretched too thin, putting out fires, and not knowing how all of this “social media” and “digital marketing” work is going to fit into an already-packed daily schedule.
There are constantly emails to send out, a website to update, a Facebook page and Twitter feed to manage, Instagram and Snapchat to explore, plus phone calls and meetings… so how to get it all done?
How can you re-focus, re-prioritize, and get yourself back on track with your online communications?
The answer is having a mapped out 2022 Nonprofit Marketing Calendar. And in this live training, I’ll show you how to create one!
In this live training, we cover:
- Nonprofit marketing trends going into 2022;
- A step-by-step guide to building your nonprofit communications calendar (even in very uncertain times);
- Your very own Made-to-Order 2022 Calendar Template, for you to customize with your promotions, events, and activities;
- Actionable ways to build in accountability and follow through as you work the plan and stick to the Calendar;
- Free and low-cost tools to use to save time and inspire creativity when creating communications in the new year.
- Live Q&A Session! Get those specific questions answered.
What you’ll get:
- The two-hour live training session with insightful Q&A. This class will be given LIVE on Zoom on Tuesday, November 23rd at 12 EST. Plan for 1.5-2 hours.
- Lifetime access to the recording, as well as lifetime access to any updates that I make to the course or training.
- Marketing Plan Workbook
- Your very own Made-to-Order 2022 Calendar Template, for you to customize with promotions, events, and activities
- Measurement Spreadsheet
- Best Practices for Small Nonprofits on Social Media
- Nonprofit Marketing Tools of the Trade