You need an entertaining, engaging, expert speaker that will bring fresh ideas and energy to your event.
I am the author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, and I bring over a decade of experience in nonprofit digital marketing, storytelling, and social media strategy.
I am a sought after nonprofit speaker delivering keynotes, workshops, and training for nonprofits, boards, conferences, and events of all sizes.
Email me to schedule your free consultation to explore a speaking engagement. I am very comfortable customizing and tailoring all presentations to your specific audience’s needs.
7 Storytelling Techniques that Captivate Audiences and Move Them to Action
How to Use Storytelling Throughout the Donor Journey
Social Media Strategies that Delight Donors and Deepen Engagement
Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Modern Nonprofits
How to Harness the Power of Facebook Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
How to Launch a Wildly Successful #GivingTuesday or Giving Day Campaign
How to Use Live Streaming Social Video to Raise More Money and Captivate Your Community
Speaking Engagements 2019
- BW Nice (Business Women Networking Involving Charity and Education) – How to Drive Social Media Engagement with your Nonprofit Stories
- Philanthropy Massachusetts – How to Deepen Donor Engagement through Digital Storytelling
- Nonprofit Tech for Good – How to Use Social Media to Raise Money Online
- New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy Annual Education Conference – How to Use Storytelling Throughout the Donor Journey
- #19NTC Nonprofit Technology Conference –
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Connecticut – Digital Storytelling to Drive Donations
- Cause Camp 2019
- Cape Cod & Plymouth Digital Marketing Summit
- Association of Fundraising Professionals International Conference #AFPICON
Speaking Engagements 2018
- DonorSearch – How to Use Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
- CauseVox – How Nonprofits Must Adapt To Facebook Changes in 2018
- Tech Networks of Boston – Create Your 2018 Nonprofit Storytelling Plan
- California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference – Storytelling in the Digital Age: How to Use Storytelling and Social Media to Recruit and Engage Volunteers
- Cape Cod & Plymouth Digital Marketing Summit – Using Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Results
- #18NTC NTEN Nonprofit Technology Conference – How to Use Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
- American Childhood Cancer Organization Founding Hope Conference (private event)- How to Create a Digital Storytelling Plan that Engages Donors and Builds Community
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America National Conference – Telling Your Nonprofit’s Story in the Digital Age: How to Plan and Launch Amazingly Successful Digital Storytelling Campaigns
- 7th Annual Social Media Day at UMass Boston – Let’s Rethink Social Media
- Florida Library Webinars (members only webinar) – How to Drive Community Engagement for Your Library Using Social Media and Storytelling
- Nonprofit Connect – How to Use Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
- Liberty Bank Foundation Annual Conference – How Nonprofits Can (And Should!) Engage Millennial Donors and Volunteers
- Network for Good – How to Tell Stories That Take Supporters from Passive to Passionate
- Nonprofit Tech Club Boston (NTEN chapter) – How to Use Facebook’s Free Fundraising Tools to Drive Donations
- Classy Collaborative – Together We Thrive
- DipJar – How to Drive Social Media Engagement with Your Nonprofit Stories
- Joan Garry’s #NonprofitsAreMessy podcast – Is It Time to Leave Facebook?
- 2018 Meals on Wheels Annual Conference & Expo – Trends in Nonprofit Communications
- Nonprofit Leadership Lab – How to Launch a FABULOUS #GivingTuesday Campaign with Less Work and More Impact
- Lady Boss Marketing Bootcamp – Strategies to Stand Out Using Social Media
- Kindful – How to Drive Social Media Engagement With Your Nonprofit Stories
- INBOUND 2018 – INBOUND&: Innovation Women Pop-up: Accelerating Women’s Careers Summit
- Facebook Community Boost Menlo Park, CA
- Susan G. Komen South Florida in partnership with Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at the National Leadership Institute – Storytelling in the Digital Age: Strategies to Build Your Movement and Engage Your Supporters
- Synergy Social Media Marketing 2018 Forum in Moscow
- (Keynote and Workshop) Nonprofit Day 2018 – Thriving vs Surviving
- Elevation Web – How to Drive Social Media Engagement with your Nonprofit Stories
- Florida Library Webinars (members only webinar) – How to Promote Your #GivingTuesday Fundraising Campaign
- Massachusetts Conference for Women – Social Media Roundtable
- Third Sector New England – Telling Your Nonprofit’s Story in the Digital Age
**To get the most up-to-date information on all of speaking engagements, please sign up for email updates – and get a free chapter of my book as a bonus!
Bloomerang TV – How Nonprofits Can Build Loyal Social Media Followers
CommunityFunded Podcast – How to Energize Your Digital Donors Using Social Media
Social Eyes Podcast – Authenticity and Building an Online Community – Episode 22
See more details up at Jeannine’s blog, and listen to the podcast by clicking the link above.
Rally & Engage Podcast – How to Use Social Media for Fundraising
See more details up at Causevox’s blog, and listen to the podcast by clicking the link above.
See My Work
To see sample presentations and webinar slide decks that I have provided to dozens of groups, large and small, please visit my SlideShare page.