Join me and Instil for a free webinar: Donor Communications in the Digital Age: Ways to Use Technology and Social Media to Build Donor Relationships
Wednesday, June 28, 2023 1:30 PM ET
Have you ever felt like you’re spinning your wheels as you try to communicate with your donors? Do you feel overwhelmed with all of the options available?
- Exactly what it takes to be successful in nonprofit communications in today’s digital age
- Each step required to craft a strategic Donor Communications Plan
- Specific ways to best use digital channels such as your nonprofit website, email list, and social media platforms
- Importance of storytelling and the types of stories nonprofits should be collecting
- Some low-cost and free graphic design and video-sharing tools you can start using today
If you’re looking to reach your donors more effectively and creating deeper relationships with them, you won’t want to miss this session.
Can’t make it? Don’t worry! Anyone who registers will get a copy of the recorded session.
Named as a top thought leader and one to follow by Forbes and LinkedIn for Nonprofits, Julia Campbell is a nonprofit digital consultant, speaker, and author on a mission to make the digital world a better place. Host of the acclaimed Nonprofit Nation podcast, she’s written two books for nonprofits on social media and storytelling, and her online courses, webinars, and talks have helped hundreds of nonprofits make the shift to digital thinking. You can learn more about Julia at www.jcsocialmarketing.com/blog