Join me and Keela for a free webinar:
How to Drive Donations and Get Engagement Using Social Media
Tuesday, June 6th at 10:00am PT / 1:00 pm ET
👉👉 Sign up here!
There is no doubt that social media remains a powerful way for people to build communities and connect with the causes they care about. 29% of online donors say that social media is the communication tool that most inspires them to give (according to the Global Trends in Giving Report). With digital donations on the rise, social media is rising as a powerful tool to build relationships with your current donors and attract new ones.
In this session, you’ll learn ways to build deeper relationships with social media followers and convert them into long-term supporters.
Participants will learn:
- How to navigate the latest changes and trends in the social media landscape – what charities need to know;
- How to create a plan to consistently create, curate, and share compelling social media content that will resonate with your audience.
- How to fill out a Content Calendar with ideas for social media posts, emails, and other digital content.
- How to develop a consistent social media marketing strategy rather than frantically posting the week before an event or fundraising campaign.
- Actionable ways to use social media to drive engagement and get more community support;
- Free and low-cost tools you can use to enhance your digital fundraising on a shoestring budget; and
- Real-world examples from organizations of all sizes.
Named as a top thought leader and one to follow by Forbes and LinkedIn for Nonprofits, Julia Campbell is a nonprofit digital consultant, speaker, and author on a mission to make the digital world a better place. Host of the acclaimed Nonprofit Nation podcast, she’s written two books for nonprofits on social media and storytelling, and her online courses, webinars, and talks have helped hundreds of nonprofits make the shift to digital thinking. You can learn more about Julia at www.jcsocialmarketing.com/blog