We will create a detailed Blueprint (a tactical to do list and timeline) for your digital marketing efforts, including any online channels that you currently use or would like to explore (website, blog, email, and social media platforms).
The Blueprint will be based on your priorities, staff capacity, and overall goals – raising awareness, increasing engagement, online fundraising, and/or growing your online community.
This package includes:
In this project, we will:
- Complete a detailed audit of all of your current digital marketing and online fundraising platforms (website, email newsletters, Facebook, videos, etc.);
- Create the Online Marketing Blueprint, including specific action items, tasks, and recommended time-saving tools to use;
- Create a Content Calendar with one month of fresh content ideas;
- Identify specific metrics to measure online marketing ROI (return on investment) by monitoring website traffic, email sign-ups, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, and more.
- Cover all of your questions around digital marketing and online fundraising.
When you have been implementing the Blueprint for one month, we will schedule a 1-hour Skype meeting to discuss progress, challenges, successes, potential improvements, and questions.
This package is for you if:
- Your nonprofit has been using online marketing tools (website, email, and/or social media) but you do not feel like you have a clear direction;
- You want to become more clear on your audience, how to find and target them, and how to get them from passive to active;
- You are overwhelmed with all the tools and information available and need tactical guidance on what to prioritize;
- You work for a small nonprofit that needs a step-by-step plan that will lead to measurable results.
Investment: Starts at $3,500
Check availability and inquire about working with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 978-578-1328.