Do you want to learn how to strategically use social media and digital tools to raise more money this year?
Stressed out and overwhelmed by all the options available on social media?
Spinning your wheels and not getting the results that you want for your nonprofit?
Would you love to work with a professional, but don’t have the resources to hire an agency or pay for a long-term consulting package?
The Social Media Audit is the answer you are looking for!
The Social Media Audit package includes 3 steps:
1) You give me your website and social media URLs, 3 sample email appeals, and fill out a brief questionnaire, listing your past and current digital fundraising strategies. If you are starting from scratch that’s ok too!
2) I conduct a comprehensive Audit, and write up a Recommendations Report with at 5 main steps to move you forward. I’ll brainstorm ideas for your specific organization, cause, and audience.
3) We get on Skype to do a 60-minute call to review the Recommendations Report. We’ll dive into what social media can do to help you achieve your goals during this 60 minute call and get any questions answered.
After the Audit:
If you want to move forward to implement some of these ideas, I can hold your hand and we can execute the strategy together.
Many clients walk away with a plan for the next several months or even a whole year of ideas, inspiration, and social media content.
You will receive a full recording of our call, as well as a document listing all the big ideas and highlights of our call. I usually throw in some extra bonuses and resources that I know you may enjoy and find useful. 🙂
This package includes:
This package is for you if:
- Your nonprofit has been using social media but you do not feel like you have a clear direction;
- You want to become more clear on your audience, how to find and target them, and how to get them from passive to active;
- You are overwhelmed with all the tools and information available and need tactical guidance on what to prioritize;
- You work for a small nonprofit that needs a step-by-step plan that will lead to measurable results.