Do you want to learn how to strategically use social media and digital tools to build a community of engaged, mobilized supporters in the New Year?
Stressed out and overwhelmed by all the options available, and all the shiny new tools to chase?
Spinning your wheels and not getting the results that you want for your nonprofit?
Would you love to work with a professional, but don’t have the resources to hire an agency or pay for a long-term consulting package?
The Nonprofit Digital Marketing Audit is the answer you are looking for!
$1500 $997 if you book before December 31, 2019!
This is the starting gate. The audit is where I dig in to your marketing and communications, discover what you’re already doing, evaluate what’s working and what could be improved, and come back with detailed action items and prioritized recommendations.
How it works:
- You give me your social media and website URLs and samples of recent email newsletters, along with answers to a brief background questionnaire;
- You get a customized report of recommendations and ideas for improvement, based on your specific organizational goals and capacity;
- Together we’ll deep dive into what digital marketing can do to help you get real results, during a 60-minute Zoom call (or in-person meeting if local to Boston);
- You will receive a full recording of our call and any follow-up resources;
- We will schedule a 30-minute check-in call to troubleshoot and evaluate your progress, 30-60 days after you have started implementing the plan.
Clients walk away with a plan for the next several months or even a whole year of social media content.
I always throw in some extra bonuses and resources that I know you may enjoy and find useful.
Approximate timeline: 2 weeks – Audits will be completed in January and February 2020.
I rarely start a project without an audit first.
This step gives us a valuable baseline for where your digital marketing stands and what our next steps are.
After the Audit:
If you want to move forward to implement some of these ideas, I can hold your hand and we can execute the strategy together.
Many clients walk away with a plan for the next several months or even a whole year of ideas, inspiration, and social media content.
You will receive a full recording of our call, as well as a document listing all the big ideas and highlights of our call. I usually throw in some extra bonuses and resources that I know you may enjoy and find useful. 🙂
This package includes:
This package is for you if:
- Your nonprofit has been using social media but you do not feel like you have a clear direction;
- You want to become more clear on your audience, how to find and target them, and how to get them from passive to active;
- You are overwhelmed with all the tools and information available and need tactical guidance on what to prioritize;
- You work for a small nonprofit that needs a step-by-step plan that will lead to measurable results.