I want to run an online fundraising campaign to connect with new donors.
You have seen the power of crowdfunding and online fundraising campaigns for nonprofits, from the increasing popularity of #GivingTuesday to the Ice Bucket Challenge and beyond.
These successful online fundraising campaigns do not happen overnight. Quite a lot of preparation and planning goes into launching a campaign that meets its revenue goals – and I can show you, step-by-step, how its done.
I can help you prepare, plan, and launch a wildly successful online fundraising campaign for your nonprofit – start to finish!
Over the course of 2 weeks, I will guide you step-by-step through each phase (preparation, launch, implementation, and follow-up) required of a successful nonprofit online fundraising campaign.
What we will do together:
- Set SMART goals for your fundraising campaign
- Choose an overall theme for the campaign
- Choose and set-up your platforms
- Write compelling messaging that will spur people to make a donation
- Develop a Storytelling Action Plan to find, collect, and craft the best stories about your impact – even if you have confidentiality issues, ethical problems, and limited staff to do it!
- Find influencers who can help elevate the campaign
- Identify, recruit, and coordinate Social Media Ambassadors to build buzz and spread the word
- Create a simple Social Media Toolkit to promote the campaign
- Fill out the day-by-day Campaign Calendar so nothing falls through the cracks
- Tutorial on free and low-cost tools to create social media graphics, including infographics
- Tutorial on free and low-cost tools for creating video just using a smartphone
At the end of this consulting project, you will have a comprehensive Online Fundraising Campaign Roadmap than can be adapted for future initiatives.
What is included?
- The work will be completed in two 2-hour hands-on small-group meetings, with homework assigned to the client to complete between each training.
- Before our initial meeting, I will send you a comprehensive questionnaire to provide background on your past and current online fundraising efforts.
- After receiving the questionnaire, I will conduct an audit of your online fundraising efforts to date and provide recommendations and ideas to discuss at our initial meeting.
- In between meetings, I will assign brief client homework, as well as answer any questions.
- After our final meeting, I will send you notes, recordings of our sessions (if held via Crowdcast), and all necessary resources.
- Three check-in phone calls during the campaign to answer questions and brainstorm solutions to any challenges.
These meetings can be held in person if you are in the Boston area, or via Crowdcast (recordings will be shared with you).
- Online Fundraising Campaign Roadmap
- Campaign Content Calendar
- Notes and materials after each meeting
Investment: Starts at $3,500
Check availability and inquire about working with me by emailing email@example.com or calling 978-578-1328.