Your step-by-step blueprint on how to use your website, email, and social media to drive donations at year-end!
Nearly one third (31%) of annual giving occurs in December.
12% of all giving happens in the last three days of the year.
53.8% of nonprofits start planning their year-end appeal in October.
And a whopping 60% of donors prefer to give online!
Are you making it easy for them to give to you where they want and how they want to give?
We will cover:
How to set up your website to convert more visitors into donors – including best practices and proven tactics to convert more donors using your online donation page;
How to craft and send compelling email communications that people will open and take action on;
How to use social media to build relationships and drive donations – using a simple framework for each ask;
A review of my favorite tools to create graphics, videos, and more online fundraising content on a shoestring budget (with limited time).
What you get:
- The live training, given live on October 29, 2020 at 2 PM ET (you’ll get a special link sent to you after you purchase)
- Lifetime access to the recording, as well as access next year to the updated live training when I run it again.
- The Year-End Online Fundraising Checklist.
- How to Create a Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit for Your Online Fundraising Campaign PDF.
- SWIPE FILES – online fundraising examples from real nonprofits that raised tons of money.
Do you need a step-by-step guide to creating digital storytelling campaigns?
You are in luck!
Sign up and get a free chapter of my new book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits. This book is designed to be a step-by-step how-to guide for small and mid-size nonprofits that want to learn how to set goals, measure results, and carry out amazingly successful digital storytelling campaigns!
When you sign up, you will also receive my free weekly bulletin with tips, tricks, and advice for savvy nonprofits on how to kick butt at online marketing and fundraising.