Your step-by-step blueprint on how to use your website, email, and social media to drive donations at year-end!
Nearly one third (31%) of annual giving occurs in December.
12% of all giving happens in the last three days of the year.
53.8% of nonprofits start planning their year-end appeal in October.
And a whopping 60% of donors prefer to give online!
Are you making it easy for them to give to you where they want and how they want to give?
We will cover:
How to set up your website to convert more visitors into donors – including best practices and proven tactics to convert more donors using your online donation page;
How to craft and send compelling email communications that people will open and take action on;
How to use social media to build relationships and drive donations – using a simple framework for each ask;
A review of my favorite tools to create graphics, videos, and more online fundraising content on a shoestring budget (with limited time).
What you get:
- The live training, given live on October 29, 2020 at 2 PM ET (you’ll get a special link sent to you after you purchase)
- Lifetime access to the recording, as well as access next year to the updated live training when I run it again.
- The Year-End Online Fundraising Checklist.
- How to Create a Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit for Your Online Fundraising Campaign PDF.
- SWIPE FILES – online fundraising examples from real nonprofits that raised tons of money.