On November 5, I will be presenting a FREE webinar with Nonprofit Webinars (a service of 4Good). I hope you can join me! The topic will be Nonprofit Blogging Best Practices: Why Your Nonprofit Needs a Blog and How to Create a Great One.
Webinar Description: Despite the popularity of social media including “micro-blogging” sites like Tumblr and twitter, traditional blogging is still one of the most important tools in your digital marketing arsenal.
Larger nonprofits have been early adopters of blogging, seeing the benefits in increased website traffic, email sign ups and online donations. A high quality blog has been proven to have a direct benefit on marketing and fundraising efforts – so why do so many nonprofits ignore this powerful tool?
The question remains: How can smaller nonprofits get on board with blogging and create a dynamic outlet that grows their supporters and helps them accomplish their goals?
In this webinar we will cover:
- The basics of blogging – why you need one and the best platforms to use
- How to get more readers to your blog
- How to find and create fresh content for your nonprofit blog
- Top 10 tips to creating fantastic blog posts
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!