I want to learn how to collect and tell better stories about the great work that we do.
You know that storytelling is the most effective and powerful way to share the impact of your work and to get donors excited and motivated to give again and again. When great stories are combined with the reach of digital platforms including social media, websites, and email campaigns, the results can be explosive!
However, if you are like many nonprofit professionals, you may not know where to start with storytelling. You may be facing some of the most common storytelling challenges, and you are looking for solutions.
If you want to learn how to better connect with your supporters and retain more of your donors using the power of storytelling, you need my Storytelling Strategy Sessions.
Using the methodology, examples, and templates provided in my book Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, I will walk you and your team through the exact steps required to supercharge your storytelling and get you amazing results.
What you will learn in the Storytelling Strategy Sessions:
- How to create a culture of storytelling at your organization
- How to create a Storytelling Action Plan that fits your nonprofit’s unique needs and capacity
- How to fill in the Storytelling Editorial Calendar
- How to find great stories your donors will love
- How to collect and craft the best stories about your impact
- How to best tell stories that will turn supporters from passive to active
- How to use your digital platforms (website, email, social media) for storytelling
- How to plan and launch a Digital Storytelling Campaign in 60 days
The Storytelling Strategy Sessions can be held in person if you are in the Boston-area, or via Crowdcast (recordings will be shared with you).
What is included?
- The work will be completed in two 2-hour hands-on small-group meetings, with homework assigned to the client to complete between each training. Before our initial meeting, I will send you a comprehensive questionnaire to provide background on your past and current storytelling efforts.
- After receiving the questionnaire, I will conduct an audit of your storytelling efforts to date and provide recommendations and ideas to discuss at our initial meeting.
- In between meetings, I will assign brief client homework, as well as answer any questions.
- After our final meeting, I will send you notes, recordings of our sessions (if held via Crowdfcast), and all necessary resources.
- Three check-in phone calls during to answer questions and brainstorm solutions to any challenges.
- 3 copies of the book Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits
- Storytelling Action Plan
- Storytelling Editorial Calendar
- Digital Storytelling Campaign Planner
- Notes and materials after each meeting
Investment: Starts at $3,500
Check availability and inquire about working with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 978-578-1328.
How to Build Your Nonprofit Email List Using Your Website & Social Media
Your email list is essentially the communicative lifeblood of your nonproﬁt.
Okay, that was a little dramatic, but seriously, your nonproﬁt needs a robust and plentiful email list to continue engaging your community and garnering support.
But how does your nonproﬁt go about building this active email list, you might ask?
Via your nonproﬁt’s website and social media proﬁles of course!
J Campbell Social Marketing has partnered with Elevation to bring you this free guide to building your nonprofit email list, using the tools that you already have!