Distilled into a simple system you can follow without overwhelm!
Course promise: You will walk away with a calendar and a playbook for proactively managing your nonprofit social media accounts, instead of letting them manage you.
This live, interactive, five-week training program is the result of my 20 years of nonprofit experience, including 10 years speaking to and consulting with nonprofits of all sizes.
What’s inside this course:
5 training modules taught LIVE each week
4 hours of on-demand video BONUS trainings
Weekly live Q&A sessions to answer all your burning questions
Action-packed worksheets, checklists, cheat sheets, and practical assignments for each module to keep you on track, progressing, and taking action
Exclusive Facebook community for deeper support and peer guidance
LIFETIME access to the program – which means any and all updates and changes!
I know from first-hand experience that nonprofit marketers are both overwhelmed and excited by the sheer number of social media resources available to them.
You’ve undoubtedly consumed countless blog posts, YouTube videos, webinars– all in search of some nugget of information that will help you work smarter (not harder).
This course will help you make educated and informed decisions about your own social media work and the ways in which your organization can fit into and adapt to the constantly changing digital world, without losing your mind.
My goal is that by the end of our time together, you will feel the confidence and clarity that come with having an actionable social media strategy that you know will move you forward – not a 20-page unread document that sits collecting digital dust in a hard drive.
- Confidence in your knowledge of what will work—and what will not work—for your nonprofit on social media.
- The ability to focus your day and to prioritize social media tasks.
- A plan to consistently create, curate, and share compelling social media content that will resonate with your audience.
- A playbook for your specific nonprofit, which will provide you with specific ways to captivate your supporters and to build a real community.
This course was created to help nonprofit social media managers:
- Better understand and make sense of the social media landscape and emerging trends that affect nonprofits.
- Feel self-assured as to where to place their focus.
- Develop a consistent strategy rather than frantically posting the week before an event or fundraising campaign.
- Turn storytelling and social media engagement into action.