Listen to a clip above, and tune in to the entire episode at www.NonprofitNationPodcast.com!
In the premier episode of my new podcast Nonprofit Nation, I sat down with my friend and mentor Beth Kanter – the person who convinced me (unknowingly!) that I could have a career working with nonprofits on their digital strategy.
Beth Kanter is an internationally recognized thought leader in digital transformation and wellbeing in the nonprofit workplace. Named one of the most influential women in technology by Fast Company, she has over three decades of experience in designing and delivering training and capacity-building programs for nonprofits and foundations. As a sought-after keynote speaker and workshop leader, she has presented at nonprofit conferences on every inhabited continent of the world to thousands of nonprofits.
Not only is Beth super fun to have a drink with, she is such a wealth of information and incredibly forward-thinking. Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- Why we are both very adept typists
- The future of nonprofit events in a hybrid world
- Her best tips for effective virtual meetings
- Strategies for managing a hybrid team
- Why inclusion is a vital piece of equity
- Techniques to increase workplace well-being
- The impact of artificial intelligence on the social sector
A Beth Kanter quotable: “Passion isn’t a sustainable resource – we have to renew it.”
Beth’s books on Amazon
Do me a favor? Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts (or your podcast player of choice) – it helps this podcast get seen by more people that would enjoy it!