Whether you are:
**A seasoned marketing professional looking for an objective eye and new ideas;
**A novice looking to increase your confidence and skills with online tools;
**A grizzled nonprofit veteran just wondering what all the fuss is about;
**Or just somewhere in between…
I can help.
I will work with you to create a detailed plan and timeline for action, as well as conduct customized trainings based on your unique needs.
All services can be provided at your location or virtually via Google Hangout, Skype, or conference call.
My services include:
- Social Media Playbooks
- Giving Tuesday campaigns
- Online fundraising audit and campaign planning
- Content Calendars and Measurement Dashboards;
- Digital marketing and social media strategy consulting;
- Online marketing and awareness campaigns from start to finish;
- Customized webinars tailored for your group or association;
- Tailored social media, email marketing, and blogging assessments;
- Half and full-day training programs on a range of topics related to digital marketing and social media;
- One-time projects, including fundraising event promotion, virtual conferences and program launches.
I offer custom webinars and exclusive online workshops, designed for your group or association.
No matter how large or small your group, organization or association, your members want to know more about:
**Storytelling through social media
**Using social media to increase membership
**Incorporating mobile technologies into their marketing and fundraising strategies
**Online fundraising strategies that really work
My interactive customer webinars are 60-90 minutes, with time for Q&A. I also make all slide decks, handouts and other resources available immediately following the webinar.
I would love to design a webinar for your group! Please email me directly at email@example.com or call my cell at 978-578-1328 and let’s get started!
But don’t listen to me – here are just two testimonials from fans of my webinars!
I really enjoyed and learned so much today in your webinar. I attend many of these and I must say, yours was the best I have attended. ~ Terrianne Zeifman, Development Consultant, The Children’s Inn at NIH
Your webinar today was excellent. I got a LOT of very valuable information is a SHORT period of time. ~ Diane Straney Feline Freedom Coalition
Free chapter download!
Sign up and get a free copy of the first chapter of my new book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits.
When you sign up, you will also receive my free weekly bulletin with tips, tricks, and advice for savvy nonprofits on how to kick butt at online marketing and fundraising.
See you in your inbox! Enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think!