Storytelling Summer School is in session! Haven’t signed up yet? Not to worry! Sign up here and you will get access to all previous and future lessons.
In this week’s lesson, I walk you through a variety of tools and mobile apps that you can use to create graphics, enhance photos, and make awesome videos for your digital storytelling campaigns.
Here are just 7 free or low-cost tools that you can start using today to enhance your digital storytelling.
Remember that visuals are VITAL to online marketing success!
1) Spark Post – Graphic Text Overlays, prepped for ads
2) Legend – Dynamic text overlays photo/video
3) Quik by GoPro – Multimedia slideshows
4) Layout – Create collages by remixing your own photos
5) Boomerang – Make mini-videos that loop back and forth, GIF-style
6) Hyperlapse – Shoot time-lapsed video
7) Animoto – Turn your photos and video clips into video slideshows
Let me know what you think!
What would you add to this list?
[FREE Master Class] How to Launch a FABULOUS #GivingTuesday Campaign with Less Work and More Impact
During this FREE 60-minute Master Class, you'll learn:
- The reasons that so many #GivingTuesday campaigns fall flat, and solutions to ensure that you don’t make the same mistakes;
- The 3 essential steps to take to ensure that you launch a campaign that will slay your goals and energize your supporters;
- How to narrow your focus and reach the right supporters with the right message and the right time;
- The proven method that my clients have used to secure buy-in from staff and supervisors who may be skeptical about online fundraising and giving days;
- A clear process to prioritize your ideas and turn them into actionable tasks.
You do NOT want to miss this LIVE training! Sign up and secure your spot.