Storytelling Summer School is in session! Haven’t signed up yet? Not to worry! Sign up here and you will get access to all previous and future lessons.
In this week’s lesson, I walk you through a variety of tools and mobile apps that you can use to create graphics, enhance photos, and make awesome videos for your digital storytelling campaigns.
Here are just 7 free or low-cost tools that you can start using today to enhance your digital storytelling.
Remember that visuals are VITAL to online marketing success!
1) Spark Post – Graphic Text Overlays, prepped for ads
2) Legend – Dynamic text overlays photo/video
3) Quik by GoPro – Multimedia slideshows
4) Layout – Create collages by remixing your own photos
5) Boomerang – Make mini-videos that loop back and forth, GIF-style
6) Hyperlapse – Shoot time-lapsed video
7) Animoto – Turn your photos and video clips into video slideshows
Let me know what you think!
What would you add to this list?
[FREE Master Class] Mapping Out Your Nonprofit Marketing Calendar for 2018
In this FREE Master Class for nonprofit marketers, you will learn:
- The top 5 digital marketing trends for nonprofits in 2018;
- My step-by-step guide to building your nonprofit marketing calendar;
- Your very own Made-to-Order 2018 Nonprofit Marketing Calendar template for you to customize with your promotions, events, and activities;
- How to build in accountability and follow through as you work the plan;
- Free and low-cost tools to use to save time and inspire creativity when creating content in the new year.
You will walk away with a customized marketing calendar that you can actually use to crush your goals in 2018, and some creative ideas and inspiration to boot!
BONUS: You will also get to ask your specific questions in our live Coaching Q&A Session!
You do NOT want to miss this LIVE training! Sign up and secure your spot.