This episode is sponsored by my friends at Keela, a comprehensive fundraising and donor management software that will help you expand your reach, increase fundraising revenue, and foster a dedicated community of supporters.
Keela is hosting a webinar, led by me, on June 6 – How to Drive Donations and Get Engagement Using Social Media. It’s totally free, and you can get all the details and sign up by clicking here.
Becoming data literate and even data-driven isn’t impossible for small nonprofits. In this episode, I sit down with Sarah Epting to talk all things data. Specifically:
- What is data literacy and why is it especially important for nonprofits?
- How can small shops start on their data literacy journey?
- What do nonprofits often get wrong when collecting data?
- What data should we collect? And how do we use this data effectively so it doesn’t just sit in a spreadsheet?
With 10 years of nonprofit management and 5 years of specialized Salesforce Administrator experience, Sarah leverages unprecedented knowledge of the hurdles nonprofits often face. She founded Technopath to address the gaps in the industry, leveraging her Salesforce expertise to help nonprofits further their mission.
Learn more about Technopath
- Web: technopath.io OR technopath.podia.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/technopathsf/
- Pro-bono Project Offerings: https://technopath.ac-page.com/nonprofit-probono-salesforce-project-offerings
About Julia Campbell, the host of the Nonprofit Nation podcast:
Named as a top thought leader by Forbes and BizTech Magazine, Julia Campbell (she/hers) is an author, coach, and speaker on a mission to make the digital world a better place.
She wrote her book, Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, as a roadmap for social change agents who want to build movements using engaging digital storytelling techniques. Her second book, How to Build and Mobilize a Social Media Community for Your Nonprofit, was published in 2020 as a call-to-arms for mission-driven organizations to use the power of social media to build movements.
Julia’s online courses, webinars, and keynote talks have helped hundreds of nonprofits make the shift to digital thinking and how to do effective marketing in the digital age.
Take Julia’s free nonprofit masterclass, 3 Must-Have Elements of Social Media That Converts
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliacampbell/