No matter what time of year, it’s always the perfect time to show your donors some love!
If you wait until year-end to communicate with and thank your donors, it may be too late.
The harsh reality is that the recent numbers on donor attrition are abysmal – currently, new donor retention is at 17.6%, the worst it’s been in 5 years.
If you are a small nonprofit, every donor that you lose can cause upheaval and financial insecurity.
But in terms of thanking donors in consistently creative ways, you may be suffering from the nonprofit day-to-day of stretched resources and a limited budget.
Engaging donors takes time, thought, and purpose, and you may not know where to begin.
Never fear! Using social media and some free online tools, you can create your very own #DonorGratitude campaign, on a shoestring budget!
In my latest free webinar with Bloomerang, I covered:
- Donor retention trends and expectations in the digital age
- How to thank and acknowledge donors using social media
- How to match the right donors to the right communications
- Battle-tested free and low-cost tools that a small shop can use to enhance their visual and digital marketing
Watch the replay below, and get the slides here.
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!