How to get your emails delivered, opened, and read -and how to build a community anxious to hear from you!
This course will be given live on Wednesday April 14 at 3 PM Eastern/12 PM PST via Zoom (link to come – keep an eye on your email).
The recording and materials will be available to you forever!
Sign up BEFORE April 14 and get $100 off, attend live if you can, and even if you miss it, you’ll get the recording and materials.
Why a course on email?
Well, email is not dead, and it’s not going anywhere.
But in order to reap the benefits of email, you need a strategic plan to do it right.
Nonprofits also need to understand current trends that affect deliverability and open rates.
Did you know that the average nonprofit loses out on around $14,000 per year because up to 12% of their emails are categorized as spam? Yikes.
Email still remains the best way to communicate with a large group of people at scale – when implemented in a thoughtful, strategic fashion.
- Specific ways to make your nonprofit website an email capturing machine;
- How to get people from social media onto your email list;
- How much email to send and what to write;
- How to write a subject line that gets your emails opened;
- Tips on increasing deliverability and click-through rates to make an even bigger impact.
- 10 Email Marketing and Fundraising Samples from Nonprofits (PDFs)
- Nonprofit Email Marketing Mastery Checklist
- Benchmarking reports on nonprofit email marketing
- Editorial Calendar template to integrate your email communications with your other promotions
- The slides and recording (forever access!)