Hard to believe but #GivingTuesday is only a little over one month away!
Is this powerhouse giving day right for your nonprofit? Participation numbers and dollars raised skyrocketed last year, and are sure to increase even more in 2017.
Time is running out, but the good news is, if you plan well and if you plan strategically, it’s not too late to start.
(Check out my Master Class featuring a step-by-step guide to preparing for #GivingTuesday, some inspiring ideas and examples, and a Done-For-You Campaign Calendar to pull it all together quickly.)
Ally360 created this nifty infographic to help nonprofit marketers and fundraisers get buy-in from their teams and their supervisors.
I personally like the 8 useful tips that they give nonprofits to launch a successful campaign on #GivingTuesday:
1. Optimize your donation pathway.
2. Start early with a pre-launch email drip series.
3. Recruit social media ambassadors and empower them with fundraising tools.
4. Tap your existing community.
5. Enable text-to-give campaigns.
6. Get matching donations from corporate partners and major donors.
7. Harness the social elements of #GivingTuesday.
8. Thank and encourage donors with videos that inspire them to get involved.
Download this free Giving Tuesday Key Decisions Worksheet and start making a simple, strategic #GivingTuesday plan for your nonprofit!
Want to learn more about how your nonprofit could use Instagram? Get the Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits!
Get this free e-book and you will receive:
- Updated information on Instagram and the rising popularity of the visual social network;
- A step-by-step guide to setting up your nonprofit with free Instagram Business tools;
- A complete run-down and review of 10 specific ways to use Instagram to raise money and awareness for your cause - with real-world examples!
I provide you with all the tips and secrets that I use in my business and with my nonprofit clients, to get them results using Instagram! Sign up now to secure your spot!